About Online Education Services (OES)
OES is made up of extraordinary people. Passionate, self-starters who get excited when they’re challenged to solve problems. Our vision is to be the world’s most impactful enabler of online education. We create, develop and enable immersive learning experiences in partnership with universities all around the world to help students learn at their very best. In short, we create positive change in people’s lives every day. Not a bad day’s work.
We are a global business with over 1,300 employees. We carefully select the right mix of passionate people who want to make an impact, deliver best practice and lead change in the education industry. From your very first day we empower you to succeed.
When you work at OES, you’re empowered to impact.
If you’re a driven, self-motivated, and curious person who loves collaborating and solving problems to enhance students’ lives, then keep reading.
- Design, develop and implement effective online learning across various disciplines that reflect best practice, with a keen focus on optimising student learning.
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders (internal and external) to create learning resources and activities
- Partner with specialists to create online tools to deliver a best practice learning
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following:
- A tertiary qualification (preferably within Education/Teaching)
- Experience in designing, developing and creating online learning in the higher education space
- 2+ years experience in a Learning Design role
- Moodle experience preferred, or experience with technologies and online learning management systems, such as Canvas/Blackboard is a must
- A true understanding of the adult learner & appreciation for social constructivism
- Melbourne based and happy with a 60/40 blended working model from our office in Cremorne
What’s In It For You?
As an employer, our values underpin everything we do; Agility and Innovation, Passion and Perseverance, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Integrity.
Our students and our people are at the heart of everything we do. But wait, there’s more:
- Career-life balance; where a hybrid, flexible approach to work is offered
- Powered by diversity; We value different perspectives and ideas
- Commitment to investing in your growth and development
- You’re encouraged to be innovative & creative
- People focused culture; Our culture is built around collaboration and teamwork
Are you ready to make an impact?
At OES, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment, where we encourage candidates of any nationality, age, background, disability and gender identity to apply. If you feel aligned to the role and would like to further explore your suitability, we welcome your application and would love to consider your fit for the role at OES.
Apply now with a CV and cover letter outlining your reason for choosing Online Education Services.
At OES we are looking forward to connecting in person again through our 60/40 blended working model (60% from our Cremorne offices, 40% from home). As per the current Government regulations, we require that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or hold a valid medical exemption, and we will request proof of vaccination/medical exemption if you are successful in landing a position with us.